Pages

Thursday 25 September 2008

New Blog!!!

yes!!!!!!! this is my second blog after my personal blog.

Since having I trouble of having sleep now (after taking nap on evening which I am very regret now), I decided to create another blog (actually i created already, but I lazy to update since I still having problem with blog thingy). Well lets stop talking crap (actually typing crap).

Unlike my previous blog(which story my personal life), this blog created for those who play a trading cards name YUGIOH!

YuGiOh!Japanese manga created by Kazuki Takahashi which has spawned a franchise including multiple anime series, a trading card game, and numerous video games. Most of the incarnations of the franchise involve the card game called Duel Monsters (originally known as Magic & Wizards), where in each player uses cards in order to defeat one another. -Taken from wikipedia

I will be putting some update in yugioh world, cards review and so on.

Now its 2:40am already I have to start work at 7am......sigh.........

No comments: